FINGERPRINT & RECEIPT TIME ATTENDANCE DEVICE
LP400 is the latest fingerprint time attendance device of Vanshui Tech with built-in thermal printer. LP400 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3” TFT display more information vivdly, including fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds.
1. Built-in thermal printer
2. Color TFT screen with GUI interface for ease of use
3. 1 touch a second user recognition.
4. Stores 3000 templates and 100,000 transactions.
5. Reads fingerprint and/or PINs.
6. Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
7. Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available
8. Built-in bell scheduling
9. Audio-visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
10. SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.
Fingerprint Capacity: 3000 templates
Transaction Capacity: 100,000
Hardware Platform: ZEM510
Sensor: optical sensor
Algorithm version: finger v10.0
Communication: TCP/IP, USB-Host
Standard Functions: Wordcode, SMS, DLT, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input, 9 digit user ID, printer
Optional Functions: ID/Mifar/HID, WIFI, ADMS, backup built-in battery, webserver
Power supply: 12V DC 3A
Operating temperature: 0 C-45 C
Operating humidity: 20% -80%
Gross weight: 2.2kg